GP Jakub Sochacki
Dr Grzegorz Suchy
He graduated from the Silesian Medical Academy in Katowice, Poland in 2001. He is an Orthopaedics and Trauma Specialist. Particular professional interest: knee sports injuries, arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement
in November 2002 Dr Suchy was appointed Assistant in the Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology in Siemianowice Śląskie Hospital, where, in 2009, he graduated as Specialist in Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
Professional experience he gained working i.e. at Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor, UK. Since March 2009, for three consecutive years Dr Suchy collaborated with the ‘Medicover’ Medical Center in Katowice as a consultant Orthopaedic Specialist.
Ever since graduation, Dr Suchy has been continually improving his knowledge and skills. It is worth mentioning that the doctor is a member of ESSKA (European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy)
He participates in numerous training courses, symposia and specialist conferences in the field of Orthopaedics and Traumatology like German Arthroscopic Society Congress; Rogensburg, Germany, Cadaver Workshop of Arthroscopic Knee Ligament Reconstructions in Carolina Medical Center Warsaw, Poland, ESSKA Symposium; Geneva, Switzerland, Arthroscopic Conference; Bieszczady, Poland. To this day, he took part in an impressive number of nearly forty such events devoted e.g. to arthroscopy of the hip, shoulder, knee ligament reconstruction, including the ACL, hip replacement and knee replacement, hand and spinal column surgeries and many others.
Currently, Dr Suchy is simultaneously cooperating with several medical institutions. He performs surgical procedures at the Center for Medical Care in Jarosław and Multidisciplinary Private Hospital “Tommed” in Katowice, while outpatient consultations are offered among others at the Private Clinic in London and several clinics in Dublin.
Scope of treatment:
- Knee, hip and spine arthritis
- Spinal pain syndrom
- Sports injuries and their consequences
- Inflammations (arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, etc.)
- Overuse injuries (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, jumper’s knee)
- Peripheral neuropathy (carpal tunnel syndrome- CTS, Guyon’s canal syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, etc.)
- Foot deformities (bunions – hallux valgus, hammer toe, etc.)
- Orthotic insoles fitting – with common disorders in adults and children (flat feet, heel spur, limb-length differences, etc.). Insoles fitting included in consultation price.
Nutritional Therapist, Dietician,
My name is Anna Szmaj and I am Nutritional Therapist, Dietician, I completed 4-year
studies at the Institute of Health Sciences in Dublin. In 2020 I have completed
training with Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride and I become „Gut and Psychology
Syndrome” Practitioner. The GAPS Diet emphasis on foods that support the body’s
immune system to heal and repair damage caused by inflammation and toxins.
I offer individual programs based on a detailed case-by-case analysis. I also hold a
Diploma of Personalized Nutrition in Chronic Diseases, a Diploma of a Lifestyle and
Health Coach. I am the founder of the GAPS Diet Clinic in Ireland.
Over the last few years, I participated in many conferences and seminars. I am
constantly trying to increase my knowledge about nutrition , functional medicine
and healthy lifestyle.
SCOPE OF MY SERVICES:
- Digestive Problems – Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, IBS, Reflux, IBS, Food allergies/Intolerances
- Weight Issues- Weight gain/inability to lose weight, Sugar Cravings, Diabetes,
- Cardio-Vascular Health – Raised Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Metabolic Syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances – Fertility support, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis, Migraines
- Skin Issues – Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
- Mental Health – Low mood, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Poor Concentration
FIRST CONSULTATION – INTERVIEW: In order to diagnose the problem, I will conduct a thorough interview and nalysis of the composition of your body.
I want to know your symptoms in detail, I look for causes, paying attention not only to physical ailments but also motions. It is an extensive health interview. I ask about expectations and motivations and analyze the results of laboratory tests.
SECOND CONSULTATION – RECOMMENDATIONS:
I submit the developed protocol and we discuss it together, it is also time to clarify any doubts.
The next one, usually 2 weeks after starting therapy, later depending on the needs.
In my experience, monthly meetings work best. They are helpful in maintaining your motivation, clarifying doubts, catching errors and correcting them, controlling re-test results – they increase the effectiveness and shorten the time of therapy.